“Cookies” are small software tags that are put on your computer by the browser, retaining only information concerning your preferences, not including as such your personal information.
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and the number of uses of their websites, allowing a faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
There are two groups of cookies that can be used.
Persistent Cookies - these cookies are stored within the browser in the access equipment (pc, mobile or tablet) and are used whenever you revisit one of our websites. They are used generally to direct navigation according to user interests, allowing us to provide a more customized service.
Session Cookies - these temporary cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better navigation experience.
Now we are going to tell you what kinds of cookies there are:
Essential Cookies - They allow browsing the website and the use its applications, as well as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided;
Analytical cookies - They are used anonymously for statistical creation and analysis, to improve the operation of the website;
Functional cookies - They keep user preferences regarding the use of the site, so that you do not have to configure the site each time you pay a visit;
Third party cookies - They measure the success of applications and third-party advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data;
Advertising cookies - They customize advertising based on the interests of each user, and furthermore, limit the amount of times that you see the ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the organization of the website;
All browsers allow users to accept, refuse or delete cookies, in particular through the selection of appropriate settings in your browser. You can set cookies on the menu “Options” or “Preferences” of your browser.
It should be noted however that by disabling cookies you may prevent some web services from working correctly, affecting, wholly or partly, the navigation on the website.
To enable cookies in Internet Explorer, take the following steps:
- Click “Tools” and then “Internet Options”;
- In the “Privacy” tab, scroll down or select “Allow all cookies”;
- To finish, click OK.
To enable cookies in Mozilla Firefox, take the following steps:
- Click the “Tools” menu.
- Choose “Options”.
- Select the “Privacy” panel.
- Check mark the box “Accept cookies from sites”.
- Click “OK” to save and close your settings.
To enable cookies in Chrome take the following steps:
- Click in “Customize and Control Google Chrome”;
- Click “Show advanced settings at the bottom of the page” and click “Content settings”;
- In the “Cookies” section select the the option “Allow local data to be set (recommended)”;
For more information about cookies and their use, we suggest following links:
1. Pickup availability and delivery estimates are shown next to each of your items above. If you don’t see these estimates, make sure you’ve entered your ZIP code by clicking one of the links next to “Ship” or “Pick up.” Learn more about Yes.
2. If you don’t see these estimates, make sure you’ve entered your ZIP code by clicking one of the links next to “Ship” or “Pick up.” Learn more about Yes. make sure you’ve entered your ZIP code by clicking one of the links next to “Ship” or “Pick up.” Learn more about Yes.