How to speed up any iPhone or iPad without jailbreaking in 30 seconds
It is not a secret to anyone that the iOS 9 has quite a few bugs, but some of them might even be useful and improve usability of the device. The most common are those that allows you to hide native apps icons and now another one was found that allows you to improve the performance by eliminating the animations of iOS.
One of the features of iOS is the animation, giving the interactivity and smooth to the interface of operating system. Animation accompanies the process of launching and closing the applications, invoking of multitasking and other user’s activities. Despite all the beauty, these effects significantly reduce the iOS performance, especially on older smartphones. For example, users cannot interact with the applications or system, until the animation process is complete.
There are many jailbreak tweaks that allow to remove or accelerate animations in iOS. However, using the new method, users can disable the visual effects without the jailbreak. Complete shutdown of animation in iOS is not officially provided, however, the desired result can be achieved by exploiting a specific error. As a result, iPhone or iPad will run much faster.
How to disable the animation on the home screen in iOS without jailbreak
- Activate the Assistive Touch which can be found in Settings -> General -> Accessibility
- Drag the appeared Assistive Touch button in the lower right corner of the home screen
- Swipe from top to bottom to bring up Spotlight
- After Assistive Touch button appears on top of the virtual keyboard, make a swipe from bottom to top (above the keyboard) to close the Spotlight
- Repeat steps 3 and 4, about 20 times to completely turn off the animations in IOS. The number of repeats varies depending on the device
That’s all. Now the interaction with the iPhone or iPad will be much faster.
How to enable the animation in iOS
To return the animation to the original state, simply restart your device.