MWC 16: The first deca-core smartphone in the world!
Yesterday, during the MWC 2016 Zopo revealed to the world its latest flagship, the Speed 8, the world first smartphone with MediaTek deca-core SoC!
Zopo has gained some place in the world of smartphones and it is expected that the new Zopo Speed 8 will bring more notoriety in a very competitive market. The brand, like many others, took advantage of the Mobile World Conference 2016 to present the world what will be their next flagship and the first in the world with 10 cores CPU smartphone.
Technical Specifications of the new Zopo Speed 8
- Full HD Display, 5.5 inches, resolution of 1080×1920 pixels
- 4 Gb of RAM, 32 Gb storage
- 21 Megapixels main camera with a Sony IMX230 sensor
- Battery capacity of 3600 mAh
- 8 Megapixels front camera
- Fingerprint scanner placed at the rear of the device, below the camera
- Dual Sim card support
- USB-C port
- Android 6.0 Operating System
The big news is that it comes with a MediaTek SoC, Helio deca-core X20, making it the first smartphone in the world to integrate a processor of this kind.
Helio X20 SoC includes two processor cores ARM Cortex A72 2.5 GHz, and two clusters of four core ARM Cortex-A53, differing only in clock speed – 1.4 GHz and 2.0 GHz.