iPhone 5s is the best compact smartphone
The iPhone 5s is the best smartphone with compact screen size of 4 inches and it is difficult to argue, as the majority of competitive solutions are low cost mobile phones, which are hard enough losing to the flagship device from the same manufacturer. The relevant study of existing offerings in the marked shows that the iPhone 5s is the best choice in terms of hardware and design, despite the fact that the price of 2 years old smartphone still remains high.
So, we took into account only those smartphones which screen sizes are less than 4.6 inches. Of course, there is no real competition in this segment for iPhone 5S. However, from all of the devices we can build a top 5 rank list.
Top Rank list of the devices with the screen size less than 4.6 inches
- iPhone 5S – supports the latest version of iOS, 64Gb maximum capacity,1Gb of Ram, 4-inch retina display, 640 x 1136 resolution with 326 ppi density. Biometric scanner, 64-bit dual-core A7 processor, 8-megapixel iSight camera and a lot of other features. Price – $499 for 32Gb version
- Sony Xperia Z5 Compact – 4.6 inch display, 720 x 1280 resolution, octa-core snapdragon 810, 2Gb RAM, 32Gb expendable internal memory. Water and dust-resistant (IP68-certified) device. Price – around $450.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini – 4.5 inch display, quad-core Exynos 3470 processor, 1.5Gb of RAM. Price – around $260.
- Motorola Moto E (2015) – 4.5 inch display, 560 x 940 pixels, quad-core snapdragon processor, 1Gb of Ram, 8Gb of internal memory which can be expanded with microSD card. Price – around $100.
- Microsoft Lumia 532 – Windows OS, 4-inch display, 480×800 pixels, quad-core snapdragon 200 processor. 5-megapixel rear camera and 8Gb expandable capacity. Price – less than $100.
The most worthy among these additional smartphones can be called Sony Xperia Z5 Compact – it is quite efficient in comparison with other options.
However, many rumors and leaks are saying that in 2016 we can expect the release of iPhone 6C – 4-inch analogue of the current flagship model of iPhone. Most likely, it will be the most desirable solution for compact smartphones fans.