What we know about the new iPhone 7?
Every year Apple tends to radically improve the new iPhone. The company can be proud by producing the best smartphone devices and therefore, when the time comes for the new model, we should expect a lot of innovations.
So, we have tried to select some believable predictions about the new technologies and features that Apple will represent in the next model of the iPhone.
The new iPhone will be released in two versions – iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. The release will be in September 2016. Apple will start selling devices a month later (as we know, the Apple follows this schedule for several years already).
- iPhone 7 will run on the new operating system iOS 10. The presentation of this operating system will be in spring 2016. Based on the observation of previous several years Apple represents new OS in spring and new device in autumn.
- iPhone 7 will lose “Home” button – various analysts who in the past made accurate predictions about iPhones are saying that. From this we can say that the display will be larger. The biometric scanner will be integrated directly into a glass of the display.
- iPhone 7 glass will be made from sapphire, it is already being used in Apple Watch. Although it is a big change and if it won’t be implemented on the iPhone 7, it is for sure will be in the new models.
- iPhone 7 battery will have bigger capacity, Apple may even change the whole technology. Every year Apple’s batteries in iPhones, MacBooks, iPads and other devices are only getting better.
- iPhone 7 will get 3 Gb of RAM. Most of the flagship Android smartphones are being equipped with 3 Gb of RAM and even more, however the Apple is quite conservative with technical characteristics of its smartphones and until now iPhones were equipped with only 1 Gb of RAM. Only this year the company decided to increase the memory of iPhone 6s and 6s Plus up to 2 Gb of RAM.
- We hope that the iPhone 7 will be dust and waterproof and can withstand complete immersion. A lot of people expressed the view that protection from humidity is the main advantage of a number of Android devices over the iPhone.
- iPhone 7 will abandon the 3.5mm audio jack in order to be able to make the device thinner. Apple is well-known as a company that ruthlessly abandons ports, despite the fact that its customers will have to change accessories. However, Apple users are ready to pay and Apple Company knows that.
- For the first time in the history Intel chips may be used in new models of iPhone. US chips maker created a team of thousand or more experts who are already working on the 4G/LTE modem, that can be used in future smartphones.
- Apple may release iPhone 7C – a 4 inch iPhone, which, according to many, is lacking in the past two years. From the users point of view this makes sense, however what apple thinks about that we will know in September 2016.
Stay tuned for other news about iPhone 7!