iFunBox – the best file manager for iOS devices
iTunes is a perfect multimedia tool, familiar to all owners of Apple gadgets. With it you can easily upload music, applications, videos and photos on your iPhone, iPad and iPod. However, not all users have the same positive view on iTunes, preferring alternative programs. For example, iFunBox which is the best tool to access the file system of your i-Device.
iTunes discourages some users because of its external complexity:
- “It has so many different menus”
- “So many sections and buttons, I am lost”
- “How can I work with iTunes when it has closed filesystem”
- “The interface is so complex”
- “When I enable book synchronization, it deletes all my media”
Many people are not satisfied with iTunes and it is not surprising. Sometimes they just want to throw few songs or photos on their favorite device and do their own business, without waiting for synchronization. iFunBox will help you with this!
iFunBox is a free software, available for Windows and Mac OS. It is an advanced file manager for devices that are running on iOS. Run the program and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to your computer and you can immediately start working with the system, precisely:
- Use iPhone as an USB Flash Drive!
- Get access to your applications installed from the App Store
- Upload files for later use of system applications (such as books in iBooks, or desired ringtones in Ringtones app)
- View, download and upload photos
- Upload new wallpapers to your devices
- Get an access to voice recordings
- Install applications on your devices
- Get full access to the file system (for advanced users only)
Some of these features are also available in Itunes, but with the help of iFunBox everything happens much faster, due to direct communication of the program with the file system. IFunBox allows user to export the files and information from any application in just a couple of taps. It can be anything, like photos from the Instagram app.
iFunBox – definitely the best way to manage the file system of your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Easy to operate, does not require synchronization and very intuitive interface. The only negative thing that it has – for the proper functioning it still require iTunes to be installed on the computer.
More information about iFunBox as well as downloading links can be found on the official website http://www.i-funbox.com.